• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another day in the dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree

For all the love theres 2 basic things we need.

1: HD Video of a Multiplayer Game
2: HD Video Trailer (Not a spoof)

1: Surely this can be done in no time at all and i truely can't see the reason why they have not released something come on your selling a product in a white box at the moment it needs some gloss and colour please.

2: Waiting Waiting. Less than a month before release and still only one spoof trailer (Yes its a piss take of a trailer)

Upvote 0
You're right TW makes awesome games, but they have a bad marketing presence, it is nearly not existent. Dont get me wrong I'm not here to say something like TW isn't able to produce something usefull for marketing, but really you guys at TW need more than 1 Trailer per year to make your game a success. I mean you have your loyal RO Ostfront community who will purchase the game, but TW needs more media to convince people outside of the RO world to buy & play the game.

And besides of the media thing we have August 17th (in Germany), which means 13 days to the delayed Release date (30th), TW has said they didn't change the beta date so its the 17th and still no beta to be honest a beta acess like in other games we know where you could play the game 2 days before the release would be a total joke. Nevermind they've changed the release so i hope we'll have enough time to play and enjoy the great work of Tripwire in the beta.

I've said everything i wanted to so if you want close the thread :D

Upvote 0
Totally agree

For all the love theres 2 basic things we need.

1: HD Video of a Multiplayer Game
2: HD Video Trailer (Not a spoof)

1: Surely this can be done in no time at all and i truely can't see the reason why they have not released something come on your selling a product in a white box at the moment it needs some gloss and colour please.

2: Waiting Waiting. Less than a month before release and still only one spoof trailer (Yes its a piss take of a trailer)

What trailer is it the spoof of?

Upvote 0
twi-y-u-no-give-us-hd-video.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.