• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Release Date delayed 2 weeks to 13 Sep 2011

U just kidding us right? Hello? We living in the Internet Age... bring it after Release with a ****ign Patch, where is the Problem! That PPL can play 2 Weeks without Polish i think, but WE cant live 2 Weeks More WITHOUT RO2! Come on we waiting many Years for that Game....and NOW after Pre Ordering has startet u push the Release 2 Weeks only for polish? Wtf where is the Problem to bring it after Release with a Patch? Thats really ridicolous.....

Now Beta begins at September or what?

i feel your pain, but, reviewers review games on the build they have, and if they review a buggy, broken version of an already niche game, the review scores are going to be rock bottom baby. In order to get a decent review score / sales bump the version you release needs to be relatively bug-free.

Upvote 0
In the spirit of professionalism!

propaganda5.jpg

We believe in you Tripwire!

Reactions: Makino and Actin
Upvote 0
I can understand all the frustration that people have, I am disappointed too but it is only two weeks.

I wonder how many of us would start complaining if the game was released with so many bugs that it was impacting on the gameplay.

This is a brave step by Tripwire to ensure we get a good product at release and at least we are being told why:

"But the response brought home that the pre-purchase beta phase isn

Upvote 0
The only thing that annoys me to no end about this is that 'press' get to take part in the beta for "the next couple of weeks or so" and then the pre-purchase beta opens..

Really? Over two ****ing weeks? Almost at the end of August? for what, some journalist types who probably have no ****ing idea what they're doing? Awesome.

Upvote 0
Not really bothered about the two wwek delay apart from I'd booked a week off work to really enjoy this release

So can we please be told will I at least be able to play the beta during that week - I dont think i can move my holiday again ?

Judging by the post
We haven’t released dates of the next phases of the Beta testing, but they aren’t far away. We already have the first of the press in the Beta, with a “preview” phase for the press scheduled to run over the next couple of weeks or so. After that, we’ll be ready for the final phase of the beta, with the pre-purchasers getting their hands on the game.

reading that it's press for the next couple of weeks or so that takes us to release date

So please clarification on when can we have access to or part of the beta ?

Upvote 0