• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The i love Tripwire thread.

Chane

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Greetings!

Since Tripwire is actually one of the few "remaining" developers/gamestudio who listens to their customers and fans i hereby grand you the "i love Tripwire!" thread.

Why? Just to boost their morale for their hard work. I'm here to show them my appreciation since what i have seen till now. :cool:

I would send a cake to their office. But it wouldn't last long with a flight i'm afraid. Maybe a cake voucher via mail? :confused:

Who else bought the Digital Deluxe Edition already? :eek:

- I tell you what! *raises hand* I do! I do! :D

Please tell them how much you appreciate them and place your personal "i love you Tripwire" comment. Something else you would like have to add? Be my guest. :cool:

Keep up the good work guys!

Regards,

Chane

Last edited:
ForeverAloneExcited.png

Upvote 0
I think that's pretty obvious.

KILLING FLOOR 2.

mmm i wish

Oh god, I hope so. I would like to see what else they'd do, aside from KF and RO. Air Buccaneers is being remade again as a commercial release, apparently, and I remember someone from TWI once saying "if it's indie and made on unreal, we'd like to take a look at it!" so... you can guess my little wish. :D

Reactions: GuntherKraag
Upvote 0