• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

Got the Deluxe edition,funny thing is the regular download just went from 10%-20% discount same as the deluxe.....thats from $35 to $31.....

Deluxe edition baby!!!! I'm excited like a lil boy getting his toy :D

If you own RO1, BOTH pre-order versions receive the extra 10% off, giving you a total 20% off on either product.

Upvote 0
20% off. Nice.

ssninja.jpg

Upvote 0
I have one last question before I pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition, if I buy it with RO:OST will I get the badges and the bayonets? Or do I have to buy RO:OST first, install it and then pre-order RO:HoS?

If you dont get an answer on this one,just to be on the safe side buy ROOST,install it,and then preorder RO2 (deluxe offcourse :D)

Upvote 0
Low Violence: Low Violence Version

Low Violence: Low Violence Version

Red Orchestra 2 : Heroes of Stalingrad, Low Violence Version available for pre-order on Steam, WHY! WHY! WHY! I will not be buying this! Australia has just introduced the R18+ classification for Games and you release the Low Violence version of this great game. A total turn off for any Australian RO2 buyer off Steam, somebody explain a possible solution to avoid this crap.

Upvote 0
So the 20.000 people beta will be only for those with deluxe pre-orders and not open?

That was the initial intent. All sales per deluxe preordered are getting beta access due to an agreement of terms of payment. Initially they were going to a more public beta but TWI has stated that they wouldn't have enough servers availiable for an open beta.

Upvote 0
That was the initial intent. All sales per deluxe preordered are getting beta access due to an agreement of terms of payment. Initially they were going to a more public beta but TWI has stated that they wouldn't have enough servers availiable for an open beta.

At least with the deluxe you are in for sure. You were not guaranteed a spot in the beta before with 20,000

I like this deluxe option for the beta access better.

Reactions: JohnnyRaygun
Upvote 0
My finger hovered over the add to cart button, ready to stamp down, before I read, in small orange text:

Low violence version. :eek:

What. The. ****. :mad:
NOPE, steam, you get no sale from me until I can get the ACTUAL game, not this ****.

sorry TWI, but I wan't to play YOUR game, If you put a system in and they have taken it out, I want it back.

Any way to get around this?? :(

Upvote 0
I will preorder Deluxe edition as soon as my credit card is ready.
Don't care about the unlocks, but early beta access is cool.
Gonna love them new Killing Floor skins, so badass.
Could someone else confirm if TF hats are vintage or genuine? Because Deluxe actually costs 40$ minus hats' cost (you could sell them for DOSH)

Last edited:
Upvote 0