• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

Pre-Ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition is the only way to get into the larger scale beta. We've decided against a public beta mainly due to time constraints and not having the bandwidth to ramp up to a massive amount of servers in the short amount of time before release. We will do a free weekend some time soon after the release for those that want to try before they buy.
Thanks for the clarification.

Upvote 0
Pre-Ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition is the only way to get into the larger scale beta. We've decided against a public beta mainly due to time constraints and not having the bandwidth to ramp up to a massive amount of servers in the short amount of time before release. We will do a free weekend some time soon after the release for those that want to try before they buy.

Thank you very much for an answer.

Upvote 0

and when will this beta start ? :eek:

Upvote 0

I don't think that is the best way to make pay more the people that have supported you just to get acces to the beta ! That's not fair for the people that have passed time to collect informations and to have given these informations to press (Nofrag.com for me).
That's my own thinking.

Best regards.

PS : You could have given the beta access to the members of the forum... it would have been a good thing !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rutgerw said:
Yes, your character will have an badge on his uniform IIRC

My uniform is going to look something like this in-game..

20070825pacemedals2005.jpg

Upvote 0