• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

People exploiting poundamonium on Waterwork is getting ridiculous

Are you sure? I could choose a perk on that server when I took the screenshot.

Easy way to check, headshot an enemy and see if your headshot count on Sharpshooter foes up. But yeah, Poundamonium won't be levelling their stats, so take comfort in the fact theya re wasting their time.

If you know an exploit tho post it to TWI so hopefully they can fix it ;)

Upvote 0
I doubt it's poundamonium, it's most likely the same thing as those Stalker only servers, some sort of console command I believe.

Perks do level this way.
Incorrect,
Entering game altering server commands cause the server to enter sandbox mode disabling perk-progression, this was implemented in the same update as the update that greylisted poundamonium

Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0
Incorrect,
Entering game altering server commands cause the server to enter sandbox mode disabling perk-progression, this was implemented in the same update as the update that greylisted poundamonium

Maybe in theory, but the existance of 1-specimen-only leveling servers a undeniable fact.
And it's gotten worse recently.

Just join a random Suicidal/HoE and there's a good chance you're joining a Stalker-only server with perk progress enabled.
And there's been more than one occasion of people trading such server's IPs on the Steam User's forums recently.
Hell, there even are reports about servers with a single stalker instead of a patriarch for easy map achievements.

So yeah, we're facing a new thread ...

Upvote 0
It amazes me just how sad and lame people can be. One could go off on a rant about it, but tbh I don't think I'm gonna dignify it by calling it a problem.

If players feel have to cheat against AI controlled enemies then by God they have reached some kind of rock bottom in their pitiful life. It's almost cruel to take that 1 last hope they have.

I truly feel sorry for these people for being so unbelievably crap at their hobby.

Upvote 0
Frankly, cheating against other human players in a competitive environment is a lot worse than cheating against an AI :D

Circumventing weeks of grinding by exploiting a broken AI is a heinous crime because I HAD TO CHEW ON WOOD TO GAIN THOSE LEVELS AND SO DO YOU!
How dare you ruin my games with your illegal levels and low skill that you surely would have gotten by grinding because surely if you grind, that must mean you have t3h sk1llz? Travesty!
Crucify the evildoer and marvel at my legal mr perky achievement for I chewed on the woods! The splinters in my gum... I ated them!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spicy and Benjamin
Upvote 0