• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the next big thing ?

U-S-E-R, you have by far the coolest user image. Great movie :D
That was Private Pile was it not?

Indeed it was, just about to shoot his drill instructor for trying to take his wife away from him.

Anyway, I wonder when theyre going to reveal the "next big thing". It's already been over 24 hours from the tweet saying it will be revealed today.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
5836094055_ab5a9edf33.jpg

That kinda looks like a clown boot... perhaps, a circus themed event?

Upvote 0
If you use some imagination the so called "clownhat" could be a samurai haircut.

As we know Japan was also involved in WW2, so I think we will see all main nations of this war in this themepack. I wonder what the Siren could be :p

Rising Storm tie in? (Rising Storm is a mod for HoS. How is this possible? Because they released the SDK early to special modding teams). RS has Japan versus Allies, so if it is Japanese-themed, I'd say its this.

However, the boot screams "circus" to me :(

Upvote 0
If you use some imagination the so called "clownhat" could be a samurai haircut.

As we know Japan was also involved in WW2, so I think we will see all main nations of this war in this themepack. I wonder what the Siren could be :p

That ^, i think its 80% samurai haircut. Btw i wonder (if the WW2 theme is actually true) how my homeland is going to be portrait. :p

Janek566

Upvote 0