• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What class are you looking forward to most?

MG... because of the new deployment system.
Tanker... for obvious reasons.
Rifleman... is just not RO without it :)
Engineer... shambeh bambeh + scenery destruction... ???... profit?
Sniper... for the realistic scope, iron sights, and range adjustment
Assault... for the realistic easier handling of the SMGs and blind firing.
AT... to cripple tanks piece by piece.
Squad Leader... for the advanced orders system.
Commander... for the rocket artillery!

Do you really want me to choose?. :IS2: you! :D

Excuse me sir i have given you thumbs up or maybe green ups because i like your post thank you for that ;).

Upvote 0
Does anyone know how the class system will work relative of the player levels?

I haven't been paying ROHoS much attention, but it seems like they;re going for the Call of Duty approach with the leveling and the unlocks.

I suppose we can expect everybody to be a sniper? Or a semi automatic rifleman, or an MG?

What I liked about RO was that the composition of a team was relatively realistic, but now with the whole unlock thing it looks as if this has changed.

I can;t imagine TI giving the game unlocks, but allow caps on seperate weapons so players won;t be able to use them.

Upvote 0
As commander, can you get into the actual combat or just sit back somewhere watching. If we can get into the combat, can I be tank spotter and commander lol, would be epic to see my head get blown up on a killcam by a sniper as my hand is waving and I am screaming on the radio. LOL

Would be epic maybe someone could mod limbs and head explosions LOL.
:cool:;)

Upvote 0
Definetly rifleman. I hope they put in a melee system, because i definetly want to use the bayonet on a mosin nagant.

It also seems like the rifleman will feel very realistic and it will make me feel like a real raw recruit (since they were armed with rifles), and you will actually start as one (Your character starts as raw recruit, and as you become more expierenced, your outfit changes).

Upvote 0