• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

It was so.....beautiful...

brick_top1982

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Just now got out of an HoE game that was just...... beautiful.... 6 man biolabs. Had two supports in the front, three ss with xbows in the back, and a guy who floated in between commando, medic. Fleshies evaporated.... Scrakes were dismantled.... husk disappeared.... It was just a beautiful sight...

I'm going to go cry out of sheer joy....

I need some ice cream!!!

It can, actually.

The Xbow is still a beast, 2 Sharpshooters with Bows can rape quite easily.

Yeah I did Crash with a group last night, 2 supports (me and a friend), 2 sharpshooters with bows taking and stunning scrakes, sirens and husks, a commando taking a lot of the trash and a demo taking the FPs. Only time any of us died was wave 10 when I panicked and tried to rush a FP combo and died by my own nades when I thought the demo didn't have a pipe. Otherwise it went smooth. Done 3 games in 3 days with basically the same group. Got to patty all 3 times without a hitch, killed him twice without saws or any of the gimmicks. Good teams are out there just gotta find the right groups of players. Lucky for me I'm in a steam group with some of the best in the game :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm calling bull****. Everyone knows that the xbow is useless on HoE since it can't stun scrakes anymore.

Also are you as young as you sound? Because if I remember correctly the Tripwire forums are 18+

where did that come from? a level 6 SS can stun scrakes on any difficulty, if you hit the head :confused:

Upvote 0
But we yesterday made HoE @ Biohazard with 6 firebugs. We survived all 10 waves, but grilling Patriarch wasn't a good idea. But game was very funny anyway :)

Lol that must have been an adventure. I've killed patty on suicidal with 4 level 6 firebugs a leve 4 and level 3 on offices before. I know the 6 man flamers is possible because Ive seen a video of it too.

Upvote 0
To the person who says they call bs... just wow... wow....

All of us that were in that game were level six. And I was just merely expressing how fulfilling it was to enter a pub room on HoE, AND have everyone work together as if we've played together before. There was only one person I knew in game, but the other 4 were randoms. I don't have to prove to you my knowledge of the game.

I've had the esteemed privilege to play with Devante, Fang, and Scary. That in itself should be more than enough explanation that I'm not "bs"ing.

Then again if you are just saying bs for shats and giggles. Troll away :rolleyes:

Nips_FB out!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm calling bull****. Everyone knows that the xbow is useless on HoE since it can't stun scrakes anymore.

Eh, if you have 3 sharpies with a crossbow scrakes are going to be no threat. Just few days ago I played a HoE game where ONE sharpie was killing scrakes alone (only needs a couple of headshots) while the rest of the team was taking care of the rest.

While its no longer a god weapon its still useful.

Upvote 0

Also are you as young as you sound? Because if I remember correctly the Tripwire forums are 18+
3943_c532.jpeg

ss lvl 6 with xbow stuns scrakes on the first shot and kills them with the second one on sui and hoe 6man, its even a 1shot on difficulties below
even with LAR it takes a couple more shots but they still stun
also his name says [...]1982 so i guess hes a bit older than 18 <.<

Upvote 0
If you're a player who plays public servers often...

Once in a blue moon, you'll find a random public team where the synergy is so perfect, it's hard to imagine how complete strangers are able to work in tandem, almost with little to no words and everything just works out magical. Without saying anything at all, everyone takes up the right roles, positions themselves right and supports each other.

Sometimes these bad boys end up being your future teammates whereas your strong synergy from before carries unto future games as you work alongside each other. It is during that time that you make great allies in-game who will join you in the rest of your KF careers.

Random public games are how I met the very great and supportive friends I have in KF, that up to today, still cross arms with me. =)

So, on a personal opinion, Public Games, I owe them a lot in keeping me in KF and helping me find great mates to play with.

I'm glad OP you found that type of synergy in a public game (well I am assuming it's a public game).

Upvote 0