• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

311-heavenandhell.jpg

Upvote 0
I think the only people who like him are those who don't know much about survival and bushcraft. Once you know a thing or two about those subjects, you'll realize that he is an idiot.

Trust me, you don't need to know a thing about bushcraft to see Bear Grylls is full of it, and that everything he does on that show of his would just bring you into more danger, not less.

If i was ever stranded in the wilderness, i would just think "What would Bear Grylls do", and then do the exact opposite, and survive like a champ.

Upvote 0
Ah, the usual guy in Facebook who takes comment etc too serious, like in this case where he acted as if his parents would read it and drop him from uni...

One of my friends is like that and he acts like a little girl when we post something funny/sarcastic (in a bad way) on his wall. Oh well, stupid people I guess. Their loss if they can't see the fun in all things :p

Upvote 0