• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

from series of bad parenting...
130342367479661.jpg

Upvote 0
Bear Grylls is a douchebag. He is only a showman without any real survival skills. He just puts out so much dangerous misinformation that will only get you killed in a real-life emergency situation. Drinking own piss, drinking liquid from elephant poo, climbing a tree... WTF? He fully deserves the ridicule he receives with the drink own piss meme.

I think the only people who like him are those who don't know much about survival and bushcraft. Once you know a thing or two about those subjects, you'll realize that he is an idiot.

If you want to learn survival skills, listen to Ray Mears or Dave Canterbury.

Upvote 0
Bear Grylls is a douchebag. He is only a showman without any real survival skills. He just puts out so much dangerous misinformation that will only get you killed in a real-life emergency situation. Drinking own piss, drinking liquid from elephant poo, climbing a tree... WTF? He fully deserves the ridicule he receives with the drink own piss meme.

I think the only people who like him are those who don't know much about survival and bushcraft. Once you know a thing or two about those subjects, you'll realize that he is an idiot.

If you want to learn survival skills, listen to Ray Mears or Dave Canterbury.

Yeah, that's ... sorta the reason that the piss-drinking meme came into being, I suspect.

Upvote 0