• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Wounds etc.

The German army was infamous for their wheelchair commandos labeled the "Rollstuhl Kampftruppe". Experiments with wheelchair mounted turrets were soon abandoned, but the literally mechanized infantry remained an integral part of the divisions that fought in Stalingrad.

Seriously? I wanna see some pics of that:D

I think most of the stuff in the OP is already kinda covered by existing systems. Shock is like suppresion and the little guy already shows where you are wounded and how badly. Plus I doubt you'd still be alive and combat effective with 5 bulletholes in you. So, not a bad idea but it kinda overcomplicates things.

Upvote 0
Permanent wound effects?

Permanent wound effects?

Just a question: Will there be any permanent effects after receiving a non-incapacitating wound in game? For example increased sway after being hit in the arm, inability to sprint after being hit in the leg etc. I can recall being hit in the legs in Ostfront meant being unable to walk or run right after, but no permanent effects.

Upvote 0
Just a question: Will there be any permanent effects after receiving a non-incapacitating wound in game? For example increased sway after being hit in the arm, inability to sprint after being hit in the leg etc. I can recall being hit in the legs in Ostfront meant being unable to walk or run right after, but no permanent effects.

I don't see how moving my question to the suggestions forum makes it an answer. Perhaps it's the confirmation there's not? The plot thickens. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
how about permanent effects only in the game type in which you only have one life per objective? (no incentive to get killed on purpose)

also in the 'realism' servers

Still it would depend to what levels it was, 1 shot to the foot would pretty much put you out for the whole objective.

also if they just increased the wear off time then people would do nothing and try to heal.

I don't see how moving my question to the suggestions forum makes it an answer. Perhaps it's the confirmation there's not? The plot thickens. :rolleyes:

I think it was just to tidy up, don't read to much into it.

Upvote 0