• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

1397.jpg

IS-2 is the Greatest Tank of WWII :IS2:

Reactions: mamoo and Nicholas
Upvote 0
Can't have been, it's still in one piece, and so is the bridge.

The IS-2 does exactly as much damage as it pleases to, but it usually does not make itself lowly by using its turret. In this case, even the rear guns seem like to much effort....maybe it just gave it a disaproving glance. That usually does it.

Reactions: C_Gibby
Upvote 0
Ok, so I was reading (some) of the beginning and I was wondering why'd 7guard get banned along with airborne, I've never seen anyone with the ban title.
Or is this information classified?:D

When you're ready to know, you will be told.

Until then, meddle not in the affairs of the prophet, for the IS2 is quick to wrath, and you are flammable.

Upvote 0
When you're ready to know, you will be told.

Until then, meddle not in the affairs of the prophet, for the IS2 is quick to wrath, and you are flammable.
If that was supposed to be a put down, then didn't you do the opposite? The IS2 is full of flammable fuel, so wouldn't being compared to the IS2 in such a way be a compliment?

Upvote 0
If that was supposed to be a put down, then didn't you do the opposite? The IS2 is full of flammable fuel, so wouldn't being compared to the IS2 in such a way be a compliment?
... that has to be one of the lamest attempts to troll this thread so far.

The :IS2: did indeed have a gas tank (filled with fuel) during WWII to keep up appearances that it was a mere tracktor like all the others in mortal form, but we all know that this did nothing to impact its invincibility. The :IS2: was fully aware that it would be too much for humans to handle if they were to know the nature of its full glory.

Upvote 0
So the IS2 has a conscious now?

A friend of a relative's friend, whose grandpa had a friend, who had a friend who fought in a IS2 (august 1941), told him that IS2 (blessed be his name), had a crew only for administrative requeriments. The onboard self replicant neural battle processor (OSRNBT in english, don't know the russian nomenclature), could engage and coordinate maneuvers against 15-20 heavy enemy tanks, 10 airplanes and 300 antitank soldiers by itself at the same time, in the early stages of war (it later went up, following Moore's Law).

As I said, the crew inside was there only to fill an administrative requirement, because they didn't want to say that a unmanned tank won the war, instead of a brave russian soldier (it would be terrible for ruskies propaganda). The crew had a lot of spare time, even in battles, so they spend it taking photos and videos (all stored in a secret IS-2 underground facility).

My friend told me more stuff, to engage an enemy tank, for example, the is2 locked it with a digital rangefinder, along with a GPS, then the CPU would advice the crew to look and take pictures (with a synthesized voice, remember this is WWII, so no fancy stuff there), at this point, the smart round (which could evade friendly vehicles along his path), would hit and evaporate the enemy.

Contrary to popular belief, IS-2 was in battle since 1941, but no german survived his encounter with an IS-2 to tell about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0