• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bring back poundomoniuom

I can see how the Bloated mutator was a problem, because Bloats are really easy to kill but they have relatively much HP so one can easily level, for example, Firebug.

But aren't Fleshpounds more or less the hardest opponents the game can throw at you? Didn't you earn the XP points you got from killing them? Poundamonium or not?

Can someone explain the problem to me, please? (honestly)

Upvote 0
I can see how the Bloated mutator was a problem, because Bloats are really easy to kill but they have relatively much HP so one can easily level, for example, Firebug.

But aren't Fleshpounds more or less the hardest opponents the game can throw at you? Didn't you earn the XP points you got from killing them? Poundamonium or not?

Can someone explain the problem to me, please? (honestly)

beginner difficulty, long, cake walk of high damage against the FP's but low damage against you, in short, too easy with too much reward.

Reactions: Slappy Cromwell
Upvote 0
ok well for ppl that use almost all lvl 6 perks i mean pondomonium is just a fun thing and besides it comes with the disk so i think it should be grey listed and if it was how long would it take for it to go into effect im glad im not the only one who misses it but i mean come on ill make a server for just fleshpounds i know theres like 2 now that aint running cuz its not white listed anymore all i want is to be able to take on nothing but fleshpounds or at least make the brute a permenent specimen or at least new specimens and guns just something to spice it up big time it is a good game but could be a lot better

Upvote 0
beginner difficulty, long, cake walk of high damage against the FP's but low damage against you, in short, too easy with too much reward.

I wouldn't say it was too easy; even on begginner it was frantic and enjoyable; even lvl 6s had a harder time.

There were 3 main problems that arose:
1) FPs are larger and un-ranged, so they could be escaped using exploits that would not normally exist.
2)If you stuck a medic behind a wall of chainsaws it become impossibly easy
3) Surplus of Dosh led to unfathomably large pipe feilds.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't say it was too easy; even on begginner it was frantic and enjoyable; even lvl 6s had a harder time.

There were 3 main problems that arose:
1) FPs are larger and un-ranged, so they could be escaped using exploits that would not normally exist.
2)If you stuck a medic behind a wall of chainsaws it become impossibly easy
3) Surplus of Dosh led to unfathomably large pipe feilds.

noy easy overall, it's just when it was whitelisted you really got too much reward fort the effort you put in.

Upvote 0