• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What would you show if you could pick the stuff for the next HOS trailer.

i would just make sure that The Doors were used for the trailer soundtrack.

HAHAHA just kidding !

and we have the comedy videos, was thinking of one that started with someone getting the upstairs mg in fallen fighters and spamming it to bodies, the officer notices the inhuman racket coming from the mg's position and delivers some high-calibre just desserts :cool:

Upvote 0
and we have the comedy videos, was thinking of one that started with someone getting the upstairs mg in fallen fighters and spamming it to bodies, the officer notices the inhuman racket coming from the mg's position and delivers some high-calibre just desserts :cool:

The mg and sniper are waiting to ambush the Germans like in the PAX trailer. As the time approaches "bodies" chorus starts to slowly increase until when they open fire.

"Let the bodies hit the flooooooooor!!!!"

Sniper turns to MGer after everyone is dead.
"Can you please cut that out?"
"What?"
"The music. Can you please stop playing that all the time?"
"Why?"
"because its obnoxious and overplayed!"
"but--"
"No."
"upt--"
"No."

Upvote 0
As the time approaches "bodies" chorus starts to slowly increase until when they open fire.

"Let the bodies hit the flooooooooor!!!!"

No no no no no, do you have any idea how overused that song is? It's even worse than the Equlibrium theme!

Hop on youtube, search for any action/war game ever made, and you will most definately find atleast 2 badly edited fan AMV's set to that song.

And it's not just games either, movies, childrens cartoon series, anime's, you name it, and there's a "let the bodies hit the floor" AMV for it out there somewhere..

Upvote 0
No no no no no, do you have any idea how overused that song is? It's even worse than the Equlibrium theme!

Hop on youtube, search for any action/war game ever made, and you will most definately find atleast 2 badly edited fan AMV's set to that song.

And it's not just games either, movies, childrens cartoon series, anime's, you name it, and there's a "let the bodies hit the floor" AMV for it out there somewhere..

hell, there's even a red orchestra video of someone bolting at a stupid range, but not turning the resolution up so we can't see what they're shooting :p

Upvote 0
I'd actually like to see some hero classes, don't get me wrong now.
I mean how well they made some raggedy-a** soldiers. Because what I've yet seen eweryone look like guys frech from the recuitment office.
And ofcourse tank interior, can't get enough of it. :)

Keep up the good work eweryone! Community and dev team! Good Night.

p.s. I hope there will be winter styled soldiers for winter maps. Like in Ostfront.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would love to see some panzer action in there and as folks have mentioned before some regular gameplay without bots that aint choreographed.

Sum good sabaton music while watching/playing never hurts either :p even better if its good music in the trailer. :)
This probably wouldn't fit in a trailer , but it would be nice with some excellent piece of music, be it fast or slow depending on the content of the trailer and obviously the setting.

YouTube - ‪Sabaton - Screaming Eagles (2010)‬‏
YouTube - ‪Sabaton - 40:1 (2008)‬‏
YouTube - ‪Sabaton - Uprising Official Video‬‏

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Would love to see some panzer action in there and as folks have mentioned before some regular gameplay without bots that aint choreographed.

Sum good sabaton music while watching/playing never hurts either :p even better if its good music in the trailer. :)
This probably wouldn't fit in a trailer , but it would be nice with some excellent piece of music, be it fast or slow depending on the content of the trailer and obviously the setting.

YouTube - ‪Sabaton - Screaming Eagles (2010)‬‏
YouTube - ‪Sabaton - 40:1 (2008)‬‏
YouTube - ‪Sabaton - Uprising Official Video‬‏
no
that music is not good.

Upvote 0
3 words: High angle perspective.

As high as they can get the spectator without breaking the skybox/illusion barrier.

Low angle shots (of which we get tons) are nice and arty and all, but at this point I want to see a real MP game in full swing and get a good view of the battle field while it's going on. Maybe that's too much reveal on their part, but I want to start seeing the scope of the battles that will take place, that's what's going to get me excited.

Or, a 5 to 10 minute long map demo in MP, that doesn't just show off the map but shows real people playing on it, would be great as well.

Upvote 0
what i want to see a MG42 want to see lots of that. :D

also put mg42 on the cover that would be awesome.

as for sabaton please no. its perfect for a youtube video/montage. :cool: but not for actual ingame music that would be annoying. :( also these selections don't fit the time period right also not there best songs either.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I personally want to see more trailers like the originals for red orchestra. I honestly don't understand what it is but when I see those tanks driving over the battlefield and the heavy orchestrated music playing in the background it sends a shiver down my spine

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the trailer for the first time. Powerful stuff, definitely put that in the next RO2 trailer. Thank you.

Upvote 0