• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

propaganda bot...

JOHN_MACCLANE

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 22, 2007
+1 idea :

in the respawn you can see a kommissar for the russians who talk to you and give you orders and remenber you soviet duty !

Same thing in the axis respawn...

This officer wil be look like a propaganda bot. I think it s a good place for a bot : a vocal bot who help players to be fanatized !

+2 idea

The second idea is the extension of this first idea :

If ennemies kill the kommisar or the officer the round is win by the team who kill the officer.

Look like in chess, killing the officer is a checkmate. it s a sudden death inside RO. And a suddendeath coming in each moment (not only in the end of renforcement look like in RO OST)

N B :
but there is a problem.
The problem is : that bot is stupid and it s a fixed objective...

Maybe the officer bot is not a good idea... Or difficult to realize.
But the idea of Sudden death is interesting. Maybe in RO 2 we need to see something in link with a sudden death and a sudden death coming in each moment.

I like the idea of an end game condition. Make it so that should the officer be killed when reinforcements are out, then that team loses.

The officer would respawn even if reinforcements are out, assuming he died before they ran out. Should the officer die after reinforcements are out, the remaining troops are considered routed and the round ends.

Could be a good way to stop the 15 min after game stalemate...

Upvote 0
+1 idea :

in the respawn you can see a kommissar for the russians who talk to you and give you orders and remenber you soviet duty !

Same thing in the axis respawn...

This officer wil be look like a propaganda bot. I think it s a good place for a bot : a vocal bot who help players to be fanatized !

+2 idea

The second idea is the extension of this first idea :

If ennemies kill the kommisar or the officer the round is win by the team who kill the officer.

Look like in chess, killing the officer is a checkmate. it s a sudden death inside RO. And a suddendeath coming in each moment (not only in the end of renforcement look like in RO OST)

N B :
but there is a problem.
The problem is : that bot is stupid and it s a fixed objective...

Maybe the officer bot is not a good idea... Or difficult to realize.
But the idea of Sudden death is interesting. Maybe in RO 2 we need to see something in link with a sudden death and a sudden death coming in each moment.

gamemode: assasination

included classes: snipers.

Upvote 0
NO!!! i was gonna explain further but this is the wrong game for that. your litterally thinking of dynasty warriors only in ww2. you should paly that game you might like it even though its a beat em up game. XD new one just came out. (i love that game its like crack cept better.)

I think that would be awesome and bad ***. Help inspire the troops before battle.

Upvote 0
At first I was
confused.jpg

But then I was
article-1023318-017076B500000578-578_468x286.jpg

Upvote 0