• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

tier 2 of perks

gunlighter-lvl 3 sharpshotoer ,lvl 3 commando

_38664309_lighter_gun150pa.jpg

This?

Reactions: Jake74
Upvote 0
hoy ,i created another post more detailed ,but unfurtenely by connection problems ,i lost it,so let me try to explain the idea better

this is not a name change ,this new perks ,would have exclusive weps and other things ,the names of course are just an example ,we always can change to better names

ex:

SURGEON-a more lonesome medic,its is slow on weapons ,but can survive waves by draining their healths and relying on melee instead of weapons

*leech health on melee hits
*more armor,more health(less armor and health then the beserk and medic ,but more then the normal)
*fast syringue recharge(again less the the medic ,but faster)
*increased limb damage(you cut body parts more faster)
*exclusive weapons(this weapons only appear on shop if you have this perk in use)
*slow reload (a perk debuff,remais the same or changes a little ,by lvl up)

the surgeon will be a new perk on a second list ,by example ,field medic ,have 2 tree perks ,surgeon and Roamer(lvl 3 medic,lvl 5 firebug), to unlock this perk you need to reach the lvl with both perks (if 2 perks is to low,but 3 them )

ROAMER-this is a fast medic ,less tougher,but faster and more suportive to the team being able to run to the teammates and heal them fast on dangerous situations

*fast moviment
*faster syringue recharge(more faster then the medic)
*exclusive weapons
*less health( a perk debuff ,as surgeon has too)

i thinked about this too for another perk class

SHOPPER(OR TRADER)-a supportive perk ,rounded about having more weight slots then the support
*can carry more weight
*bonus damage with shotguns(less then the support)
*can dual wield a double barrel shotgun(this is a extremely recoil way to use this shotgun)
*slow moviment(perk debuff)
*exclusive weps
to get shopper you need,lvl 4(5) support,lvl 4(5) sharpshooter ,(lvl 5 demolotion as a third perk or instead of sharp)

i think all the 2 generation tiers needs a debuff to make them balanced

coment ,and pls ,stop posting uselss stuff ,if you have nothing to say that is helpfull or contructive criticism ,go away troll :IS2:

Reactions: CandleJack
Upvote 0
Whether or not we think this is good is up for debate, however i believe it is an original idea, so +1 for that :)

I really wish the person/people voting me/others down would give an explanation for it. Because until they do the reason they vote down is because they prefer the company of men. :p

Upvote 0
I like this, originality, it's almost unheard of.

I'm interested in where this could go. OP, would these merely be titles for show or an additional perk that blends the two.

One half prefers the title for it wouldn't mess up the game. (that I can tell) While the other half likes the idea of the perk, especially the surgeon one. It might make zerkers might notice how hard they are to heal when they move round like hyper magic beans. (But that's just me being a *****y medic :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Jake74
Upvote 0
Interesting idea, balance nightmare.

Creating a whole line up of backup perks becomes a major nuisance. WHat abilities do you give them that won't make certain perks stupid overpowered? Speed boosts, damage reductions, anything along those kind of lines will make super perks.

Only thing I see working is if you have a tier 2 class you should logically have 2 options for each perk. This means spltting the perks bonus' to offer clearly defined weakenesses and strengths. Problem is how do you split them to keep them both useful?

Taking support for example, do you go for the one that can carry extra weight or the one that an weld faster? Welding is boring, so everyone would choose Extra weight.

Its an interesting concept that can work well when implemented correctly. Sadly I think this idea would be an absolute balance nightmare with KF as it currently is.

Upvote 0
i am trying to make some better stats and names for this ideas ,so if anyone have suggestion go ahead and tell them

so far i did anotehr one:

ASSASSIN-a Sneaky perk,it uses the most advanced equipement in camouflage ,being based on the stalker camo ,when using this perk you gain a special equip(same slot as welder/medicgun) that make you invisible to the zeds

*can use camouflage kit
*faster moviment(just a little more,like medic lvl 3)
*bonus damage with knifes(machete,katana,knife)
*exclusive weapons(i tought about knifes,thworing knifes)
*less health
to be one you need:lvl 3 beserk,lvl 5 commando,this is part of the beserk tree perk

GAS JOKEY-a more faster firebug,to be one you need to act a litte crazy

*exclusive weapons(maybe other smgs,or a faster flamethwoer ,less powerfull)
*faster moviment
*dual wield mac-10
*9mm uses fire bullets
*bonus damage against enemys on fire(a team work with firebugs)
*fire becomes health
*can only use 50% armor,less granades
to be one you need:lvl 4 firebug ,lvl 4 commando,this is part of firebug tree perk

HEAVY WEAPONS-a strong and powerfull version of demo

*more health
*more resistance
*can duel wield L.A.W(LOL)
*Bonus damage on explosions
*slower moviment(the most slowest of all the perks)
to be one you need:suport lvl 5 demo lvl 5 this is part of demolition tree perk

thats all for now
coment

Upvote 0
Interesting idea, balance nightmare.

Creating a whole line up of backup perks becomes a major nuisance. WHat abilities do you give them that won't make certain perks stupid overpowered? Speed boosts, damage reductions, anything along those kind of lines will make super perks.

Only thing I see working is if you have a tier 2 class you should logically have 2 options for each perk. This means spltting the perks bonus' to offer clearly defined weakenesses and strengths. Problem is how do you split them to keep them both useful?

Taking support for example, do you go for the one that can carry extra weight or the one that an weld faster? Welding is boring, so everyone would choose Extra weight.

Its an interesting concept that can work well when implemented correctly. Sadly I think this idea would be an absolute balance nightmare with KF as it currently is.

making a tier 2 wielder ,its stupid ,making a suport carry weight and a fighter ,its the correct ,

but as i said ,this is an idea ,so give feedbacks ,suggestion ,thsi is just a base ,i still need to work on balances and that kind of stuff

Upvote 0