• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Wiki - Painting of Kevin

As some of you have noticed there are paintings of Kevin (the patriarch) on some maps e.g Wyre, Offices.

KF_Kevin.png

I think this cropped in-game screenshot should be added to the wiki: http://kf-wiki.com/wiki/Patriarch

Last edited:
Reactions: Yin
Lol, true, i love the pictures that can be found around levels, the best one is the one in Hospital Horrors that has FleshPounding. If you haven't seen it, look for it, it is the best. I'll post a screenshot if you want... :D Greatest picture ever.

My friend was looking at the story of Kevin on the wiki the other day, so i found this quite funny. It should certainly be added, but I don't have an account either...

Upvote 0
No seriously? I don't look at the walls in the trader wave when it's a Suicidal or HoE game , I just prepare for the next wave.
But since I don't play much Normal and Hard I never noticed some pics on the wall due to the fact that I don't really have time to check them.
In wyre, there are a trader room with that picture in it. It is the first thing you will see when you run into the trader shop.

Upvote 0
No seriously? I don't look at the walls in the trader wave when it's a Suicidal or HoE game , I just prepare for the next wave.
But since I don't play much Normal and Hard I never noticed some pics on the wall due to the fact that I don't really have time to check them.

It is actually hard to not able to notice those picture after countless times of game play... Especially on office... you get up the stairs, and the first thing you see is THIS PICTURE.

Upvote 0
Lol, true, i love the pictures that can be found around levels, the best one is the one in Hospital Horrors that has FleshPounding. If you haven't seen it, look for it, it is the best. I'll post a screenshot if you want... :D Greatest picture ever.

My friend was looking at the story of Kevin on the wiki the other day, so i found this quite funny. It should certainly be added, but I don't have an account either...

On that note I think the fleshpound one from hospital horrors should be added aswell...
discofleshpound.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0