• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

What is this about plastic surgeons who live in caves? :confused: Am I missing something?

He is implying that you are scary because you are hideous.

But maybe smiling would or people are just misinterpreting your attitude? Why do you think you intimidate people on the first impression?

Pretty hard to give life changing advice over the internet.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't normally bring up a past personal topic on the anything thread, but I just had too; I'm not sure if I should laugh, or feel bad. I asked one person what they thought of my first impression, and apparently I look "evil"...not only that, but another person thought I was "sinister, like I am planning something"....

What the...:confused: :p

I think it'd be cool to look like that, tbh. :confused: If you don't like it, just smile moar.

Upvote 0
I think it'd be cool to look like that, tbh. :confused: If you don't like it, just smile moar.

He is implying that you are scary because you are hideous.

But maybe smiling would or people are just misinterpreting your attitude? Why do you think you intimidate people on the first impression?

Pretty hard to give life changing advice over the internet.

I don't think its a matter of smiling...apparently I just happen to have an air about me like a James Bond Villain (apparently! :confused:). When I smile and such, to those who know me its normal, but to those who don't, I'm betting it just looks like I'm somehow trying to lure them into my evil plan to take over the world xD.

The intense irony of the situation is quite amusing though, I'll admit that

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I found a picture of Timur, he doesn't look that scary to me:

Spoiler!

I couldn't resist sorry :D

Upvote 0
Post a picture of yourself and we will tell you how sinister/evil you look on a scale of 1-10.

I normally would, but I honestly have no good pictures; they are usually just me either trying to get out of the picture or me picturebombing people, so its not exactly very easy :eek:. I honestly would, I'll try and find a good one (however, whenever I look in the mirror, I don't see anything sinister/evil, but maybe its the voice or something :eek: :confused:)

I found a picture of Timur, he doesn't look that scary to me:

Spoiler!

I couldn't resist sorry :D
No problem. You know I'll find a way someday to repay the favor :rolleyes:
No, more like this;
Spoiler!

Actually, the funny thing is....I own a chihuahua, no joke :eek:

Ahh the lost puppy. As I said that is how I viewed Timur when he first brought up his dilemma of being really scary and evil. See Timmy? We think you are like a very adorable puppy. Not everyone thinks of you as evil. By the way I was only kidding when I called you a serial killer rapist.

I knew you were kidding, I don't usully take internet comments like that seriously, so don't worry. And thanks, in my eyes I'd rather be a puppy than a serial killer rapist any day ;).

Upvote 0
Well, right now I'm in school... waiting for my next class to start... British Literature, AND we're currently reading Hamlet, oh happy day:rolleyes:

Yup, that's about it. Can't wait to get home so I can work on my heavy bag (currently trying to perfect my left hook)

Shakespeare was always boring for me, so long as I was stuck with the tragedies in school - that's all they ever seem to want to do. I really started to enjoy him though when I discovered the histories and some of the comedies. Lot more interesting stuff there.

Upvote 0
What I ****ing hated about literature in school is that they mostly teach poems, focusing on a single paragraph for the entire hour and more specifically on a couple of lines every 10 minutes. No wonder almost noone is listening to the teacher when he/she tries to find all the possible things the poet might mean with every single word, and you can't shake off the feeling that he probably never thought of it this way in the first place...

Upvote 0