• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quarantine: A KF Story

Now I have at last finished my "expansion" of the KF plotline; it's just something I've been cooking up for a while, for anyone's amusement or for mappers. In any case, I've decided to celebrate my finishing of this segement by posting it as a complete story; mind you, its not over yet, but its enough for a segment, and for me to take a little break. Also, I will be posting the official KFMod storyline in a future post, which you should read before this.

I: Quarantine
Spoiler!

II: Resurgance
Spoiler!

III: The Dark
Spoiler!

IV: Midnight
Spoiler!

Attachments

• Quarantine PI.pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
V: Blood Dawn
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
VIII: Collision
Spoiler!

IX: Descension
Spoiler!

X: Impact
Spoiler!

Epilogue: Last Spite
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here's the original KF story, for those who have not read it (Im attaching it)

Also, thanks to all who stuck through with it! :D And yes, despite your pleas for an end to my multi-posting, I will continue, but thats for another day :p

Attachments

• Killing Floor Story.txt
    61.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Wasn't as interesting as some of the other stories I've seen. You shouldn't call the specimens by their names, you should describe them so people can make connections.

I'll keep that in mind; sorry, I was really tired :eek:

However, I have to say, I am trying to get on with the plot slightly, and I am usually posting at midnight, so if you really are unhappy, then make some changes yourself. I am trying my best to keep balanced here, Yoyo, not being lazy. However, you do have very specific and correctable critisiscm, so I'll try and avoid it in the future (however, not saying zed names can get really vague and confusing, so I have to keep that in mind as well)

Upvote 0
How did this happen? ;o

I just realized I got ninja-ed by mods, after the thread immediatley dissolved into a personal battle (Its for the better I missed most of it then)

:D:D:D I love it! Please don't stop writing these you have a great gift :)

Of course; I left many unanswered questions for a reason ;)

I don't understand why you don't write books already timur :D
Oh and fix this error : "Hello...Masteron" ( It's actually Masterson as we all know since KF release)

I fixed it, spellcheck had been messing with me.

My favorite was when for some reason it kept trying to make "Patriarch" into "Prostitute" xD
Ninja, away ! Hur !

Anyway, good reading.
Unfortunately don't have time nor patience enough to read it till the end right now.

Don't worry, its a nice chunk o' text, so I understand why you'd want to avoid reading it at once, especially if its quite late. Luckily, I made it episodic, which should hopefully help

Also, thanks again to everyone who read or commented! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's rough work, but I'm impressed by your dedication. You really love the game, and it shows. I'm glad there are people who are willing to raise the bar for community involvement like this.

The start is really quite rough, true (it started as a map design/summary, actaully), and the entire thing is more like a rough draft, but I really don't have time to rewrite it all =/, so I will have to do with what I have and try and improve in the future.

Also, a question to everyone: for future reference, what should I focus more on? What things do you guys prefer over others? One must know their audience :)

Upvote 0
Wow, this is really interesting stuff. I actually skipped a class to finish reading it all. Reverend Albert is my favorite DLC, so I was really glad to see him get some glory. And you really should write books or something, because you've got the suspense thing down. Unless I missed something really important. But I keep asking myself, "Who the hell is The Survivor??" You've used a lot of the DLC characters so I'm sure he's one of them, but I guess I will just have to wait and find out >.<

Upvote 0
Wow, this is really interesting stuff. I actually skipped a class to finish reading it all. Reverend Albert is my favorite DLC, so I was really glad to see him get some glory. And you really should write books or something, because you've got the suspense thing down. Unless I missed something really important. But I keep asking myself, "Who the hell is The Survivor??" You've used a lot of the DLC characters so I'm sure he's one of them, but I guess I will just have to wait and find out >.<

I won't say exactly who he is in the character listings, but The Survivor is the lone survivor from the original KF plotline (see my post after I end my story, it includes an attached version of the Killing Floor storyline from when it was a mod; and TWI threw in enough references to show it is still canon.) Of course, you probably have already heard about it, otherwise you would be totally confused about the whole "Masterson" thing.

And also, just a spoiler
Spoiler!

I'm really glad you enjoyed it though:D

Upvote 0
Here's the original KF story, for those who have not read it (Im attaching it)

Also, thanks to all who stuck through with it! :D And yes, despite your pleas for an end to my multi-posting, I will continue, but thats for another day :p

Hehehe, you know your continued support for my story write up has fired the rocket up my arse to finally get round to re drafting it. Already made it through about 1/4 of the way through correcting mistakes and making it read better.

Already up to 15 pages as we speak :D

Cheers Tim :)

Upvote 0
Hehehe, you know your continued support for my story write up has fired the rocket up my arse to finally get round to re drafting it. Already made it through about 1/4 of the way through correcting mistakes and making it read better.

Already up to 15 pages as we speak :D

Cheers Tim :)

I cant wait to see it; with your old one basically making the Book o' Canon KF Plot already, the new one has great promise! Cheers :)

Upvote 0
Now I know I probably have a bad reputation for bumping this thing in the Ideas/Suggestions forum (at least, the thread on which I wrote this), but I have a valid reason this time ;).

That is:
I need help with this; I have reached a phase where I could use a hand, so if anyone feels like they want to try a shot at this whole spheel but doesn't want to start from scrath for some reason, or just wants to test the waters before making their own: I would love anyone who wants to give a little assistance! :D

And I mean it. Of course, I also like to have this thread not petrified, but you know :p

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
Now I know I probably have a bad reputation for bumping this thing in the Ideas/Suggestions forum (at least, the thread on which I wrote this), but I have a valid reason this time ;).

That is:
I need help with this; I have reached a phase where I could use a hand, so if anyone feels like they want to try a shot at this whole spheel but doesn't want to start from scrath for some reason, or just wants to test the waters before making their own: I would love anyone who wants to give a little assistance! :D

And I mean it. Of course, I also like to have this thread not petrified, but you know :p
Right, I shall put on my best writing hat and begin to think! :D

Upvote 0