• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My top 5 features in RO2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahoo4

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
NE, USA
5. Prone rolling using the lean buttons.
4. Blinking when near arty going off.
3. Craters when artys go off.
2. HDS light/dark Adaptation
1. Adrenaline sprint burst at the cost of stamina. "W" button smashing.

These are my top five things I would love to see in RO2. The immersion features are most important to me first. :)

What features are most important to you guys?

personally I'd prefer it to be "5 Favorite Features you are looking forward to in ROHoS", as 5 theoretical ones feels unnessecary.

My 5 favorite confirmed features:
1)The command structure: adding a strategic element to the commanders that I feel will really help, even if the plane is unrealistic
2)Grenade fixing. It will actually let me enjoy the Danzig-format map.
3)Suppression. Just seems awesome to me.
4)The Mods, of course....RS, and all the rest look very tasty
5)The Cover system. I feel this is will really help in the fluency of battle situations.

Upvote 0
personally I'd prefer it to be "5 Favorite Features you are looking forward to in ROHoS", as 5 theoretical ones feels unnessecary.

My 5 favorite confirmed features:
1)The command structure: adding a strategic element to the commanders that I feel will really help, even if the plane is unrealistic
2)Grenade fixing. It will actually let me enjoy the Danzig-format map.
3)Suppression. Just seems awesome to me.
4)The Mods, of course....RS, and all the rest look very tasty
5)The Cover system. I feel this is will really help in the fluency of battle situations.

Yeah all of these are great! No matter what RO2 will rock. The five I listed would just make if that more over the top. :D

Upvote 0
I'll make my list of favorite features after playing the game, this is just too much to assimilate for me now. xD

Edit: ok, I didn't understand the point of the thread, I thought it would be about your favorite features being implemented, and not the ones you want in the game.

there's already suggestions threads for those. this thread is pointless.

I agree, but do you really HAVE to be like that in every single post you make? Seriously

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.