• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Zerker multiple dismeberment in zed time?

FloorKilling

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
USA BIYCH!
I just thought this idea would make zerker more fun. When the zed time is active zerker can chop up zeds multiple times. Its not anything that would change the game or the perk just a extra function. I just thought of it because I was playing and I lauched a clot into the air and activated my zed time it was already dead but I was still slashing it in mid air and was kinda dissapointed when I could not hack it into smaller pices with my katana.

Reactions: HawkActual
Hmmm Im not so optimistic about MGS Rising ... I much prefer MGS's with Solid Snake... both Big Boss and David! Not a big fan of Raiden...
But Hideo Kojima is a great man, maybe he'll surprise me! :D

The gameplay looks mint!

I actually dun like the Solid Snake... I mostly hate the "hero" characters. I rather vilains which in MGS Rising might be alot better and with neat graphics :troll:

And yeh, the gameplay makes me want the Zed time multiple dismemberments :D

Upvote 0
Raiden is anything but a villian.
He's some longhaired, closefitting-suit-wearing ***.
I mean, even the president thought he was a woman !

Snake in return is a unshaven, cigarsmuggling, box-wearing son of a ***.
And the MGS4 trailer teached use that he could kick Raidens *** anytime.

YOU'RE ALL CRAZY ! DAMN YOU ! DAMN YOU ALL ! AARRRGGHH...

Oh yeah back to topic:
Have you ever tried to decapitate AND dismember a specimen before it touches the ground ?

EDIT: Now that's a bunch of asterisks. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
LOL, I thought this was an action FPS? Zerker is not my favorite class but Zed time kills feel the most satifisfying as zerker. When I play a class called berzerker I wanna go berzerk. I love when I chop off a gorefasts head and it spins around in the air in slow motion. Then I wanna chop the head in half while its still spinning and when I try nothing happens.:(

I know its just a superfical feature but I think it would make the game much more enjoyable.

Oh and who ever voted me down because I expressed my excitement for the new MG your petty as hell.
The vote system just gives people excuses to be anonymous trolls

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would really dig that idea.

But in a little other way:

ZED-Time begins -> 1 Slash with the Katana/Machete/Axe (Chainsaw would be too clumsy for that :p) -> A Short Animation happens where you quick-slash the ZED 3 - 5 Times -> ZEDs bloody fragments drop to the ground.

To mention that this IS NOT an instant kill, only when the ZED dies, this will happen. Just for ****s and giggles.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0