• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Update 1017

Go post your problem in the support section or this post(Might as well) and you might get an answer on how to fix it instead of jumping to calling out TWI. Not everyone has this error so it might be something unique to your PC. Give us your hardware specs and your Killing Floor log.

Your log file is located in your game dictionary(I'm on XP so this is what is is for me, may be different for OS Vista or 7): DriveLetter:/Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/Killingfloor/system. Give us the contents of your Killing floor log file. Don't worry, it does not contain personal information, just information about KF booting up.

Upvote 0
*Wipes the gore off his sword after beheading the Betrayed meme Zed*
Nothing to see here folks just another dead zed.

Yea...people who whine a game dosent work,then dont give any cold hard facts so the soloutions can be found and pointed out to them. *shakes head*

Sorry man, I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't really get what you were trying to say :(.

Upvote 0
*Wipes the gore off his sword after beheading the Betrayed meme Zed*
Nothing to see here folks just another dead zed.

Yea...people who whine a game dosent work,then dont give any cold hard facts so the soloutions can be found and pointed out to them. *shakes head*

Memes are like zombies, they always come back. Better keep that sword handy.

Because I'm beginning to feel betrayed by the fact you can't kill it. :p

Upvote 0