• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brick

So will the bricks be added to KF at least in mutator? :D

I keep seeing you suggest these things as mutators, y'know mutators take someone to put a lot of time and effort into something, I'm sure no one would want to spend a few hours if not more on some of the idiotic ideas that seem to be sprouting from the depths of your ears.

Upvote 0
I keep seeing you suggest these things as mutators, y'know mutators take someone to put a lot of time and effort into something, I'm sure no one would want to spend a few hours if not more on some of the idiotic ideas that seem to be sprouting from the depths of your ears.
Stupid - that's what people described Husk Launcher idea. So was about many guns made by Lethal Vortex which now, when came true, are most desired. :IS2::IS2::IS2:

Reactions: Angry Hillbilly
Upvote 0
So my friend's dad works for Killing Floor and they confirmed the brick in the next update!
:eek::D:):IS2::IS2::IS2:
party.gif

Upvote 0
I love the idea of bricks, but the details will need to be refined a little. They would certainly add a more survival to the game as mentioned before. I think it would be a great addition but I also agree that it would be a bit wierd to buy from the trader... As I said, details will need to be refined.

And yes, Brick did kill a guy. "There was a man on fire and horses and I stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident." - Brick
Best movie ever...

Upvote 0