• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Music Player

ThiagoDel

Nov 28, 2010
How about a music player? is
A music player when you want to hear another kind of music i have in the folder of Killing Floor a folder just to get their music players in the game i use keys on the numeric keypad (numpad), 4 and 6 to change the music is 8 between songs to change the game and their own songs (which are added to the folder you created) the name of tem can be any one of the tripwire that the team will decide, must be the one that makes sense (whatever additional music ....)
the question of the player:
what about putting a player on the arm of skins (players) type this:
hehehemusicforever.jpg

Who will decide what size, color and where you will stay is the staff of the tripwire, but I think it would be better off in the arm.
When the player is a change of music, if you are shooting will stop shooting to change the music.
Well the rest with you and if people enjoy ........

@timir
Of course you use a playlist. I have a KF playlist and I set it on loop when I start up the game. Also, never minimize the game; just use alt + tab to switch focus to your music player. There is still a slight delay but significantly less than you would otherwise have. It is a bit of a pain to mess with audio settings so that you can hear the specimen and the music at the same time, but it is very little work to maintain once it is set up.

Upvote 0
On a related note, how do you guys manage itunes and play at the same time? Minimization takes forever to recover from, so I don't exactly see you using 'crtl alt delete' to change songs. Unless you made a playlist, I suppose
Xfire. That's how.

Also, I would rather have it so we can change the battle music like we can in "Alien Swarm" if anything.

Upvote 0
How about a music player? is
A music player when you want to hear another kind of music i have in the folder of Killing Floor a folder just to get their music players in the game i use keys on the numeric keypad (numpad), 4 and 6 to change the music is 8 between songs to change the game and their own songs (which are added to the folder you created) the name of tem can be any one of the tripwire that the team will decide, must be the one that makes sense (whatever additional music ....)
the question of the player:
what about putting a player on the arm of skins (players) type this:
hehehemusicforever.jpg

Who will decide what size, color and where you will stay is the staff of the tripwire, but I think it would be better off in the arm.
When the player is a change of music, if you are shooting will stop shooting to change the music.
Well the rest with you and if people enjoy ........

What's the point of this? :eek: xD

Upvote 0
In a zombie apocalype I'd prefer my good old fashioned manly creative muvo Mp3 player over one of these fancy schmancy fiddly as fook wimpy Ipod thingamybops kids seem to have these days. But hey since the world seems to be right into sucking Apple off at the minute why don't we go the whole hog and put their latest item into the game :)

YouTube - Apple new iPod Nano commercial 6G

Course if I ever see anyone with one of these I'm going to cut them up big time, but of course in KF they have shotguns :)

Upvote 0
Useless.....if you havent got a good nuff comp that can run a game while having some music program in the background that YOU SIR have a huge problem
>Implying that anyone has this problem.

Please read the thread if you are going to post. It is about being able to control a music player while playing KF without changing focus or minimizing KF. Hotkeys or having a pre-built playlist seem like acceptable alternatives to the suggested idea though.

And just imagine someone dies in team while listening to some hardcore music, and entire team goes to him to revenge death - of iPod!
I'd more likely stab my dead teammate's corpse. If he had spent the money I gave him on a Sansa instead of a iPod, then he could have bought a chainsaw. Instead he could only afford a machette.

Upvote 0