• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A new specimen :O?

Hi again.
You guys got me all wrong :D , i hate the idea of makeing KF COD-like , i just got the idea trough some thought development after reading the cod-like wishes . What i had in mind was a zombie that would like limp around , have all riped apart clothes and would carry a shotgun actually. He could slowly aim it and shoot and it would do about the same damage as one Gorefasts hit or something like that. It would be cool to see a zombie thats clot-like not like the husk who is imo a bit boring. A zombie thats like a clot with clothes .. :D and with a gun . He would be retreating all the time, so we the survivours, would have after him before he gets too faar and runs us into a hord , he would be a good target for sharpshooters. This would bring a bit of tention to the regular running away from ever-following zombies. NOTHING like cod .He could also be in only a few waves or just like 1 per wave or even just a mutator . In summary a zombie that would make the survivours run sometime . Its just an idea.

Best regards,
Sander.

I don't think it's too feasable an idea for KF. There already used to be a specimen like this, but it was none too successful. Glad to see you take criticism well though, we could use more members with calmer minds.

Upvote 0
It's on his back, right next to the clots-with-guns launcher (which he fires at all the weapons he's strewn on the ground).
Ahh I see. Actually why not make a specimen who uses Gunslinger skills to give riot shields, sniper rifles, revolvers and Husk launchers to all ZEDs, throwing axes and machetes at survivors? He should also have around 6 hands! Would be fun wouldn't it!? Oh oh oh and he has to multiply himself and create blobs which multiply as well :D Lmfao :p

Edit: Don't forget COD weapons in his backpack! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Salad Snake
Upvote 0
That would be hilarious.

you know, if I had a choice, this would be added around wave 5, like the patty visiting idea. Get a little surprise from Masterson when you least expcet it, and he'll be decked with new Horzine gear.

And it would be a nice throwback to the original. And it would be hilarious, especially on FF servers! (Is "that Masterson? Shoot him!" "No thats me, you muppet" *actual masterson LAWs him*..."dammit")

Upvote 0
you know, if I had a choice, this would be added around wave 5, like the patty visiting idea. Get a little surprise from Masterson when you least expcet it, and he'll be decked with new Horzine gear.

And it would be a nice throwback to the original. And it would be hilarious, especially on FF servers! (Is "that Masterson? Shoot him!" "No thats me, you muppet" *actual masterson LAWs him*..."dammit")

Imagine 6 Mastersons at 1 server. "Hey Masterson! do u have some dosh?" *each of them asking, then awkward silence* :D

Upvote 0