• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

How many countries are they from in KF players?

my p.. uh father :D is from Paniqui, Tarlac which is really next to Pangasinan but i'm born and raised in Manila (Quezon City to be exact) as well as my siblings..

and do you have that "P" an "F" problem like most of us do :D

"I porget to pold my laundry sometimes" lol

Ipaalam sa amin kumuha sa pagpatay!!

yeah, it's sometimes annoying to hear some of our 'kababayans' speak like that, but i learned to be more tolerant considering English is not our native language..

Upvote 0
-----> C.A.N.A.D.A. <-----

You should visit us! We all say "eh", ride polar bears, Live in a constant state of winter, love hockey, pronounce the word "about" ..."aboot", live in igloos, love hockey, say zed instead of Zee, and love hockey. Also, pick on us, and we'll send you enough maple syrup to make you be quiet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

You should visit us! We all say "eh", ride polar bears, Live in a constant state of winter, love hockey, pronounce the word "about" ..."aboot", live in igloos, love hockey, say zed instead of Zee, and love hockey. Also, pick on us, and we'll send you enough maple syrup to make you be quiet.
id much rather ride a prizzly bear

Upvote 0

Last week i felt off my Igloo and i hurt my knee :(

Upvote 0

so do you guys feed your polar bears maple syrup? And where do you store it in your igloos without it freezing?:p

Of course, you should visit Arizona, you Canadians!
Here we all sit around campfires, herds of cattle are everywhere, we all ride horses, you can buy a gun for 50 cents, its always over 100 degress F outside, go gambling at the saloon for fun, and wear 1/2 gallon hats. And we don't have all the fat Texans. Just joking

Last edited:
Upvote 0
so do you guys feed your polar bears maple syrup? And where do you store it in your igloos without it freezing?:p

Of course, you should visit Arizona, you Canadians!
Here we all sit around campfires, herds of cattle are everywhere, we all ride horses, you can buy a gun for 50 cents, its always over 100 degress F outside, go gambling at the saloon for fun, and wear 1/2 gallon hats. And we don't have all the fat Texans. Just joking

And people in Arizona also get to watch Kobe do this to their basketball team, in an elimination game in the conference finals.

YouTube - Kobe Bryant 2010 Playoffs: Gm 6 vs. Suns, 37 pts

Upvote 0
United States of America

Born in Brooklyn , New York

South Florida raised ( bikinis, rich snobby folks, a BUNCH of old people because this is were they come to die.)

To my fellow American who noted that we listed our states instead of our country, we are a divided nation. Many people and cultures are represented in our land. There IS a significant difference between the people of Ohio and the people of New York. Washington and Louisiana are completely different. Is it so hard to imagine people claiming there State that they identify with rather than a concept country that is the "United States" ?

I will now step down from my podium and engage in the world unifying past time of killing Zeds.:IS2:

Upvote 0
To my fellow American who noted that we listed our states instead of our country, we are a divided nation. Many people and cultures are represented in our land. There IS a significant difference between the people of Ohio and the people of New York. Washington and Louisiana are completely different. Is it so hard to imagine people claiming there State that they identify with rather than a concept country that is the "United States" ?

I was being facetious.

I'm from New York. No, not NYC. I'm not cool enough to live in the city.

Upvote 0
Bugging an Aussie about having a criminal ancestor.

No wonder we're always...

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Don't wolly arr asians have some kind of weild speaking plobrem. ^-^

Everyone has a speaking problem. Germans always sound they like they are mad, Filipinos have P Syndrome, and we Americans, well we just slaughter the English language. :rolleyes::D

On topic:

San Jose CA, United States. Despite being in the US, most of the people I see are either of Asian or Latino decent. A great thing unless you are racist because cultural melting pots = great food!

Upvote 0