• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Ammo Carriers

First I run out of ammo many times...I even run out of ammo with the K98 which I can carry up to approx 11 clips...in addition there are times where infantry are pinned down in areas and cannot reach ammo dumps, also you can move troops approx 4 troops with this type of carrier...in addition of course tanks were resupplied ammo during battle...how to you think they keep shooting especially Stug etc...they often have to stay hidden so they are not knocked out and what better way to get ammo then to "teamsay" I need ammo at D4 etc...that way you dont pull out of cover and get knocked out....

Upvote 0
First I run out of ammo many times...I even run out of ammo with the K98 which I can carry up to approx 11 clips...in addition there are times where infantry are pinned down in areas and cannot reach ammo dumps, also you can move troops approx 4 troops with this type of carrier...in addition of course tanks were resupplied ammo during battle...how to you think they keep shooting especially Stug etc...they often have to stay hidden so they are not knocked out and what better way to get ammo then to "teamsay" I need ammo at D4 etc...that way you dont pull out of cover and get knocked out....

I never run out of ammo, maybe you reload and lose some shots? Never ran out of ammo with tanks either, and I only died 3 times in one game. I don't it's worth the time to implement.

Upvote 0