• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Operation Black Pot

18498897.jpg

I wish I could run ArmA 2 at those settings. Looks nice, although I suspect he did some 'shopping as well. ;) Is that Podagorsk or Chernarus? EDIT: I'm guessing good ol' Chernarus. But Podagorsk is a great island too.

Also, stop spamming LemoN. :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lemon, please tell the guy editing those pictures that it's cliche, tacky, and looks bad. We wanna see what the game looks like, not what Photoshop filters look like.
The last couple of pictures are, except slight increase of the lightening effects in some cases, completely unedited.

If you don't like them, look away, but don't insult the work of people. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
The last couple of pictures are, except slight increase of the lightening effects in some cases, completely unedited.

If you don't like them, look away, but don't insult the work of people. :rolleyes:

Slight increase in lighting effects =/= completely unedited.

Also it is not an insult, it is helpful criticism. There is such a thing as tasteful photoshopping.

Granted, the last few screenshots were alright.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amerikaner
Upvote 0
Oh my :IS2:!! Look at this rifle.

So much for a 2010 release... :eek:

The default models are pretty horrible, but you can replace them. AFAIK the real weapon pack isn't out yet but someone at least did a direct port of the FO3 19th and 20th century weapons pack.

falshot.jpg

falshot2.jpg

Even with the patches, it is playable, but you encounter some downright bizarre bugs. For example I was wandering around one day and noticed every single NCR NPC in the game simultaneously got the urge to drink some Nuka-Cola.

NCRcola.jpg

Reactions: DraKon2k
Upvote 0
Keep in mind that this is a lazy injection; the ironsights don't work on most of the guns, a few weapons have their first person animations screwed up, and it's not balanced for NV's DT mechanic yet. I'd only use it if you have beaten the vanilla game and don't rely on sights.

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35982

I should really be posting this in the NV thread...

Last edited:
Upvote 0