• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sniper Rifles !!!! --- PLEASE !!!!!!

lautrex

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2010
C
:DHi, sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina...

this game really needs some sniper rifles

I always use the crossbow or a pistol ....but I'm bored!
Always is the same thing, crosbow-crosbow-crosbow-crosbow....

Please !!!! Make a good sniper rifle ...like a::: L96, AS50, Barret cal.50,
M24, PSG-1, DSR-1, M200.

Thanks

If you want one, either use the one yoyobatty has made (via a mut with it, or the wtfmod, which features it), or make your one via modding, or play left 4 dead 2 (my least favorite option).

Because, as things are, a sniper would only be appropriate if they deleted the crossbow and made the sniper less powerful, which is kind of a waste of effort, if you ask me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:DHi, sorry for my bad english, im from Argentina...

this game really needs some sniper rifles

I always use the crossbow or a pistol ....but I'm bored!
Always is the same thing, crosbow-crosbow-crosbow-crosbow....

Please !!!! Make a good sniper rifle ...like a::: L96, AS50, Barret cal.50,
M24, PSG-1, DSR-1, M200.

Thanks

First thought: colours hurt my eyes.

Second thought: No it doesnt, you just want Killing Duty.

Third thought: Aren't those going to make it Killing Duty?

Fourth thought: You can do better than those.

Fifth thought: It's Barrett M82. Barrett .50 cal can refer to any of the three 12.7mm NATO rifles that Barrett have made: M82, M95 and M99.

Sixth thought (as i write this): I suggested the AS50 a while ago. Good to see someone follows my opinion. :p

All in all: No more "moar snipars pl0x" threads. :)

The SMLE is the rifle we want. This and no other deserves a place in Killing Floor (not Killing Duty).

Reactions: CA_Hiro
Upvote 0
why not just make a passive replacement mod for the crossbow.

these mods replace the model and the sounds of the weapon while leaving the functionality unaltered so that the game mechanics are virgen, you have a nice shiney sniper rifle, and you can still level up.

i mean exploding the heads of a row of zeds seems like somthing a barett could acomplish. just make the bolt invisable to simulate the bullet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0