• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

holding your head down

Too many buttons can overcomplicate things.

However since standing close to a wall your weapon goes up because you can't poke your weapon through the wall the same could be used when prone.

So perhaps if you are prone and look all the way down so your weapon would touch the ground, you then end up laying down in the super flat position (where you can literary kiss the ground).

Upvote 0
your head won't be sticking up in prone anyway. and if they can hit your body when you're lying down, they definitely can hit your head, so there's no use planting your nose into the dirt.

Depends on the shape of the terrain a small ditch could mean the difference between live and death. Whether this function would be worth implementing for the devs is another thing, but it could be handy in some cases.

Upvote 0
can't i just look down. that would solve everything and less buttons im running out of room on my keyboard from roost if rohos has anymore keys than roost im a gonna have to go pick up a chinese keyboard.
Germany%20061.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Em... I see only the head of ppl A LOT when they are crawling around on the ground. I would assume it is a bit difficult to crawl with your head down though if ppl "hold their gun with their arms" ^^.

I know I would get less kills in RO1 if ppl could hide their head as good as they can hide their bodies. Do you guys really have a different impression?

Upvote 0
Em... I see only the head of ppl A LOT when they are crawling around on the ground. I would assume it is a bit difficult to crawl with your head down though if ppl "hold their gun with their arms" ^^.

I know I would get less kills in RO1 if ppl could hide their head as good as they can hide their bodies. Do you guys really have a different impression?

nope, many times when i pop somebody off who is crawling low or just peeking over the only thing i can see is the top of his helmet, if he had been able to duck I wouldent have had a shot on him.

Upvote 0