• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AK vs Scar?

The SCAR is getting buffed slightly in the next patch

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I used to want the SCAR buffed too, but I've thought about it and I've realized that it's fine. It can still one-shot all the crappy zeds.
No, it's doesn't one-shot all the crappy zeds. It's a two shot now unless you clear heads every single shot.
What more do you guys want?
I want it to one shot all the crappy zeds. (clot, crawler, stalker). I want it to one-headshot slightly less crappy ones (gorefast, bloat). I want it to be *unable* to drop a scrake at the edge of rage threshhold in one clip.

Upvote 0
No, it's doesn't one-shot all the crappy zeds. It's a two shot now unless you clear heads every single shot.

I want it to one shot all the crappy zeds. (clot, crawler, stalker). I want it to one-headshot slightly less crappy ones (gorefast, bloat). I want it to be *unable* to drop a scrake at the edge of rage threshhold in one clip.

Yeah yeah I know. You'll get the 1015 SCAR and you'll like it.

Upvote 0

Honestly, the old "OP Scar" would be incapable of downing Scrake and FP with the buffs they have now. Unless they're only going to apply those buffs to Suicidal and HoE (or as I hope it's called "Killing Floor" :D).

Upvote 0