• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Future: The Next 100 years

It certainly will be different from now in terms of power of nations etc.

But I don't think we'll ever see a nuclear war, because everyone knows that it would pretty much be an apocalypse, even ahmadinejad knows this

i think we're rather going to have to face consequences from earth. especcially no more oil. also that vulcano in indonesia might explode which would mean 1

Upvote 0
Part 1 of 9 - get the rest on YT if you like

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 1

I can't really say this is about the next century, because many of these techniques are already being used. Force is an outdated method of control, especially in a world with WMD.

DraKon2k said:
i think we're rather going to have to face consequences from earth. especcially no more oil. also that vulcano in indonesia might explode which would mean 1

Upvote 0
Part 1 of 9 - get the rest on YT if you like

YouTube - Aldous Huxley - The Ultimate Revolution part 1

I can't really say this is about the next century, because many of these techniques are already being used. Force is an outdated method of control, especially in a world with WMD.

The Yellowstone supervolcano had me worried for a bit, it had its highest levels of activity in recorded history up until 2009 when it slowed down. Last time a volcano that size erupted most people died. Sure, we have better technology now but we also have many more mouths to feed, which would become quite difficult during a volcanic winter.

its funny since the yellowstone volcano's "Killzone" of ashes ends not too far from my current location.....o-0.

Also, that hologram/whatever concert....wow!

Only in Japan.
(I hate to bring back that book from the starting post, but it does point out something related....that while the US will be the only ones with the capacity and will to launch a massive space military program, not to mention the power to halt Geneva from defying them, the Japanese will be the only ones creative enough to figure out how to shoot it all down)

Last edited:
Upvote 0