• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

suggestions for another game

chels2010

Oct 30, 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!
I am enjoying The Ball and am currently trying to battle the big monster thingy that I have to burn along with some of those nasty bugs after going up a steam pipe. Thanks to Kaiser Tarkin :eek:I have looked at hints to the way to solve it on YouTube.

I love this sort of game. I was a huge MYST and Age of Empires fan so that is the sort of game I like with puzzles to solve, lots of adventures to have so I am looking for recommendations of other games to download. I do not do online games having only dial up , and am not into extreme violence prefering something that challenges my brain a bit and has solvable puzzles, lots of action and a good walkthrough when stuck. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Abe's Oddysee and Abe's Exoddus.

Puzzle platformers that do require a little bit of patience to get into the way the player is controlled. But once you get into it, you'll declare them to be greatest games ever.
I liked The Ball since I felt parts of the atmosphere reminded me of those games. Might just be the fact that you're solving puzzles in ancient tombs however.

Upvote 0