• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Guide for The Ball

Teotl 2 part 2

Teotl 2 part 2

I know it's hard to believe but some of can't access You-Tube due to a very slow connection, so can you give me a clue where the 5th puzzle is in the one after you jump the pillars in the spike room. I have completed 4 puzzles but the platform is still not all the way down. This is the puzzle with the 4 rooms off the long staircase with the water flowing down the middle.

Upvote 0
I know it's hard to believe but some of can't access You-Tube due to a very slow connection, so can you give me a clue where the 5th puzzle is in the one after you jump the pillars in the spike room. I have completed 4 puzzles but the platform is still not all the way down. This is the puzzle with the 4 rooms off the long staircase with the water flowing down the middle.
What kinda of Connection do you have? Try Refreshing the Page.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Dial-up.....need I say more?
I have a feeling I missed something in the last puzzle I did..the ball with spikes...since it would appear there is another area off that one that I did not get into and now cannot. I will have to start again and re-do all those puzzles. I really wish the game saved a lot more often.

Upvote 0