• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Closed Beta Wave 4 Start And Patch Notes

Mises;n2286159 said:
Why do people even correlate their playing time with the chance of getting a key? TWI/AMG doesn't know which email was used for which Steam account. Hell, they don't even know if a given email has anything to do with Steam.

It depends, if the email address is related to this forum/webpage or the steam account, then it could be checked.

Upvote 0
I just wish we got a solid week to play the newest build with the survey popped out in the middle somewhere. Last 2 waves only got Sunday to play do to life and even when i got the solid 4 days I have to wonder if that is really enough time to get good feed back. However on I think the 2nd wave I was stupid sick and played the crap out it. Felt like I had good feed back to give. This one, with like 3 hours I have to wonder if that is even worth filling out the survey. By giving out a survey 3 or 4 days in and then really see what it is they are after you can sort of balance out feed back between initial play and then really dial in to what it is that changed. Although maybe that would muddy up the feed back? Heck if I know.

Upvote 0