• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Customization Trailer

Thats just my opinion but I think some items should be locked behind special achievements such as "Kill 5 players while contesting a point.", "Capture objectives A and B for less than X minutes." and others like that, but nothing that will make players abandon the team, the whole flow of the gameplay just to pursue some over the top imaginary achievement.

Upvote 0
Rattler;n2280180 said:
Thats just my opinion but I think some items should be locked behind special achievements such as "Kill 5 players while contesting a point.", "Capture objectives A and B for less than X minutes." and others like that, but nothing that will make players abandon the team, the whole flow of the gameplay just to pursue some over the top imaginary achievement.
Even "objective based" achievements can lead to people playing ways they shouldn't be playing, sticking in areas they aren't ideal in. I'm personally not generally a fan a game forcing you to play certain ways to get rewards. Simple experience progression is fine with me.

Upvote 0