• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

First Closed Beta Weekend Has Ended

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    The first Rising Storm 2: Vietnam closed beta has ended. We would like to thank everybody that participated. We are starting the process of going over user feedback and bug reports now as well as digging into the performance issues that cropped up as we prepare to re-open for the next one and add the next wave of invites. We'll post more on the subject of player feedback and the next weekend/wave as we move ahead!

Watched plenty of streams and videos. This game is shaping up just great. Awesome, innovative gun handling, really cool vfx especially the artillery, bombing and 'spooky' runs... sheesh. Loving the character customization options, the visuals and sound design and that great, versatile map. Alhough I'm a big fan of TWI's games in general, I wasn't sure what to expect. But since RO2, KF2 and now RS2:V this studio truly has evolved to one of my favourites. It's the only one I'm constantly checking the forums.

Keep up the great work TWI! And send me an invite goddamnit :cool:

Reactions: SoFGR1
    Upvote 0