• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bugs/Errors

V0LT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2017
A. While playing I have experienced several graphical errors such as:

1. Collision issues while in prone you see thru the map as well as your body clipping thru objects. In one case while in a city drain pipe I turned while trying to get out and clipped thru the pipe and ended up under the map. I have also seen body parts clip thru buildings.
2. Objects that partially do not appear like rocks so that you see thru part of the structure yet an invisible barrier where you should see the object is present stopping you from getting closer.
3. At one point the map ground turned red in color after a napalm drop for several people. It only lasted a couple of mins at most but affected many, but not all.
4. Buildings and objects appearing to levitate off the ground while in prone (possible placement issue in map design).

B. So far I have only had one crash and that was during a map transition while I was in the customization menu.

C. I have experienced several of the known issues such as:
1. High level of bloom with some in game objects and water reflections - Yes
2. Highlighting on climbable objects appearing for American team even though they can only be used by the Vietnamese - Yes
3. Slight 1P Stuttering When Moving Along Steep Inclines - Yes
4. Potential client crash during server travel - Once
5. Stuttering during player movement, easier seen when spectating a player - Occasional

My System Specs:
System Model: Alienware Area-51 R2
BIOS: A04
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (16 CPUs) -OC 4.00GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Nvidia 1080 FTW w/ 8GBz of Vram

I have the latest Nvidia drivers and can supply a DxDiag if needed but I prefer to email it. There were no errors found when I ran it.