• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Huge stutters in Hue city

Bifo

Feb 3, 2017
Hey forum :3

Since wave 5 (got my key in wave 4 so dont know about other waves) i have been experiencing heavy framerate drops as well as stutters on hue city (and a few times on song be as well)

The stutters dont seem to have anything to do with action going on (effects, grenades, amount of textures present etc.)- it seems to happen at random. I can run the game medium/high with 80-120 fps and suddenly get a stutter when i look at a all grey wall. I think it has to something to do with the sounds as it never happens when there is no gunfire or grenades (sounds not visual effects!), but i am not entirely sure whats casuing it.
This only happens on Hue City- and ive experienced it a few times on Song Be- but never on hill 937 or the little 8v8 city map (dont remember the nam sorry)

The stutters seem to be worse when playing in borderless window, but that dosent mean they are not there in fullscreen.

My system specs are as following:

Cpu: Intel I-7 5820k
Ram: 16 gb DDR 4 running at 2400 MHz
Motherboard: Asus x99
GPU: MSI Gtx 970

And the game is installed on a HDD if that should make any difference