• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Vertical Sync does not function

Confirmed also with Nvidia card not working, framesmoothing disables and enabled etc. Just cap your frames to a frame below your monitor refresh rate via game settings or something like afterburner for the same effect, but better experience (eg no potential mouse lag with frame dips).

Upvote 0
I had the same issue with RO2/RS since i upgraded to Windows 10 in August last year. I managed to lock RO2's/RS's framerate to that of my monitor (60 fps) with RadeonPro and i fixed it. I got my key today and installed the game and have the same issue, i cannot make V-Sync run. I tried again with RadeonPro and it didnt work this time. I notice that Aarnoman, from his DxDiag info he also has Windows 10, if SMC also has Windows 10, we can confirm it has something to do with W10.

Upvote 0
Sgt.NightFire;n2287281 said:
I had the same issue with RO2/RS since i upgraded to Windows 10 in August last year. I managed to lock RO2's/RS's framerate to that of my monitor (60 fps) with RadeonPro and i fixed it. I got my key today and installed the game and have the same issue, i cannot make V-Sync run. I tried again with RadeonPro and it didnt work this time. I notice that Aarnoman, from his DxDiag info he also has Windows 10, if SMC also has Windows 10, we can confirm it has something to do with W10.

Hey mate, yeah im running latest Win 10/Nvidia drivers etc - Vsync is definitely not working for RS2.

I did the same test for Red Orchestra 2 and vsync for me is working fine, i turned off framesmoothing in config file as this caps to 62fps, made sure i turned off afternburner frame cap and enabled Vertical sync in the Nvidia control pannel to stock setting "use 3d application setting".

Make sure you done have vsync disables or your frames capped below your monitor refresh somewhere in some obscure background application.

Upvote 0