• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My feelings on the last closed beta

Pirhanna

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 16, 2017
Hi,

For starters, I would say that the game is really cool. I am a big fan of vietnam and there we were, the atmosphere was at the rendezvous.

Now the big point that bothered me, it was the jumps. It takes too much time, you die very often because of them. If it could be accelerated a little, it would be perfect.

For the weapons (I did not have time to enjoy much of the beta to know if it already exists), I hope that the LAW M72 and the remington m700 will be part of it, these are two important weapons of the vietnam war (Accessories like the silencer to add).

The bow and the crossbow in the forest, it would be the foot too but of course, it was immediately less used but it can give a rambo side not negligible.

Finally, the game was really top (explosions, menu music, skins), I really loved it. I hope it will work and it will evolve in the right direction because I'm still waiting for the Bad Company 3 but in the meantime, this one will do the trick (see, it will be much better).

A big thank you in any case for allowing me to play the beta closed.

MagSouille

Last edited: