• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Too Much Random Kicking

exhausted

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 20, 2012
So what has to be happening is 5 people are hovering around on discord or teamspeak just picking out people to boot, so they do it. They shouldn't be a part of the Beta testing. What are they beta testing -- the anonymous kicking function?

Since round 3 beta testing began there have been about 5 kicks done every match for no reason. It's annoying and the random kicking allows people to do it anonymously for 'griefing'. WTF is greifing anyway? I'll tell you what it is -- it's a non reason to vote kick somebody. Team killing works, not using the commander or SL positions works, being AFK works. But 'greifing'? Gimme a break.

Lately, I kicked redeyedaviator from a server for TKing other pilots in order to monopolize the cobra (don't hesitate to remove him from future betas) After actually explaining why I did that, his little fanclub votekicked back. So I don't see putting the name of the person who iniated the kick as a good idea.

A proper idea would be to actually put a timer after votekicks. That'd at least prevent the spam.

Upvote 0