• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Regarding server version 1087

This is actually a RO1 issue. It seems I can't make threads in that board so I'm dumping it here, sorry.

It seems there is an issue with server version 1087 (the Linux update if I'm not mistaken). It seems every new server that is made on the 1087 version gets this issue:

WNmYGz7.png

The servers that were already up before 1087 and updated seem to work fine. For starters, the steam_appid.txt says 1280 when it should say 1200. I corrected this and that made it work. However, some 2 days later it started showing the above error even though I had not touched the server files whatsoever. Anyone know what's up with this?

Who knows what is causing this problem,my server and client are both set to 1200 but i still get this error 2-3 times a night when the map changes, i have to disconnect and then reconnect to the server (refreshing the browser in between),and everything is ok for a while,or until the next map change, its really starting to get annoying now, all this disconnect,refresh, then reconnect nonsense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0