• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Can log into web admin but still not see server online

kbkline

Mar 4, 2012
I know this subject has been beat like a dead horse but I have a dedicated server (by it's self and I'm not playing anything on it) that I just downloaded the RO2 server files on a couple of days ago. Everything looks fine and it's the latest version but I can only see it show up under LAN. I've had a couple of buddies look for it on the steam server list and they can't see it either. (It's not showing in the in game browser either)

Now the strange part is I can pull up the web admin tool with no problem from another PC away from home where the server is. You would think that if it could connect that way then people should be able to see the server right? I made sure the command line for lan was set to false and I made sure the firewall is letting it pass (to public and private) I'm runnning Windows 7 Ultimate on the PC. I have a Vent server with no issues so I know it's not being blocked.

As for the router I have ports 22- 68000 open both ways so there should be no issues there. I have run numerous game servers off of this machine in the past (none now) so I know it works fine.

The server in question is called: ShAkEs House Of Pain