• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Setting Uneven teams on a dedicated server

ladanyi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 8, 2011
Hello,

I realise this question has been asked before. "years ago" But no answer was given that could actually allow this to happen.

I have a dedicated server up and running. I have web access to it. everything is running fine. How ever,

I want to set an "ALL BOT" team to face off against my "HUMAN" lan team. so Basically it would be 2 or 3 humans versus an ALL bot team.

Is this even possible? I have researched for hours to no avail.

and before someone tells me to go to the webadmin panel and add bots there.... That only adds the bots evenly to BOTH teams. Not just one.

Myself and my wife and son want to play via our lan against bots only. we do not want bots on our team..

anyone who can help me figure this out gets a big fat internet cigar!!!:)

seriously though.. it would be a shame not to be able to enjoy this game with an all human team versus bots... a real shame..

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Well that is a"work around" sort of, although it never works like that.

I have been messing around with the server ini tons and also the webadmin but to my knowledge there is nothing within those two areas that can make this happen.

Maybe a mod has accomplished this? That or maybe using some sort of Mutator?

Beats me but there has to be a way.

Upvote 0