• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server CoreNA guy Crashing my server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper2112

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2008
Ive had it with Pavels crap crashing my server all the time. If its not him its someone he showed how to do it.. This is b/s and im truning it over to steam and tripwire as well. Im also contacting my server provider and a attorney on this matter too.. I pay alot of money to run my servers and CoreNA lets there players do this crap...

Viper

When putting public statements about someone's wrongdoings, you should at the least show some proof of the act so the public can see that you have it on the right end. Otherwise its hard for us to know if said person really did something or not.

If you do not wish to state such things in public then you should keep that information private and message it in private to the parties you wish to inform (this is not really the appropriate place in general). Even if it can be hard to come by, without proof nobody can and will ever act.

There are quite some people that wish to claim crashing a server just to troll on people without them actually having any doing in the case of the server crashing.

In basic principle crashing someone's server from within game should not be possible, and if a method exists TWI would likely be glad to find out so they can patch it. Did you save the log files of the act from the game, and possibly have dump files created by your server that we could further inspect?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.