• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Running RO Steam Achievements On Your Server

Updated the White List to keep this as the final source of information. The updated White List was included in the update released 5/21 over Steam. It added the following files to the list:

AHMT_ROVEHICLES.U
CCCORE.U
CCENGINE.U
CO_ISU152_FINAL.U
CO_STUGIIIG_BETAONE.U
EH-M43UNIFORMS.U
EH-MACHINEGUN2MOD.U
HEERWINTER.U
RONG.U
SATCHELPICKUP.U
SHK_MORTAR_BETATWO.U
WHWINTER1MOD.U
WHWINTER2MOD.U
WHWINTER3MOD.U
WHWINTER4MOD.U
WHWINTER5MOD.U
WHWINTER6MOD.U
WHWINTER7MOD.U
WHWINTER8MOD.U
WSSWINTER7MOD.U
WSSWINTER8MOD.U

Upvote 0
EH-M43UniformMod.u

EH-M43UniformMod.u

Apparently a file in Evil Hobo's newest version of Kreigstadt map (Beta 4) causes Steam Stats to fail. Is there any way that we could get that whitelisted so the server can have achievements for all the new Weekend Warriors? (and not lose a good map).

STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/EH-M43UniformMod.u

Thanks,

Floyd

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Apparently a file in Evil Hobo's newest version of Kreigstadt map (Beta 4) causes Steam Stats to fail. Is there any way that we could get that whitelisted so the server can have achievements for all the new Weekend Warriors? (and not lose a good map).

STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/EH-M43UniformMod.u

Thanks,

Floyd
Shameless bump.
Be gentle with me, mods.:eek:

Upvote 0
So excuse my ignorance.....but I rent a server. Where will I see these files being rejected errr Steam Stats.

Where will I see Steam Stats and stuff being rejected?

For that matter, where will I see this new "Stats" thing be active? Its not really a mutator is it? I didnt see it in my list of mutators.

Im so confused. You world frightens and confuses me.
Please add to the 'White List' an harmless server color mutator (in web browser) because there is a problem with ServerColor.u file, and there are some servers which are using it... If U want to check it please do here
THX in advance

p.s. WOW I crossed the line :) now I'm a 'Senior Member' ;)

Upvote 0