• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Running RO Steam Achievements On Your Server

2 [TW]Xienen

You have the WSS Winter skins on the list. And the original package includes the follwoing files:

WAFFENSSWINTER.U
WSSWINTER1MOD.U
WSSWINTER2MOD.U
WSSWINTER3MOD.U
WSSWINTER4MOD.U
WSSWINTER5MOD.U
WSSWINTER6MOD.U
WSSWINTER7MOD.U
WSSWINTER8MOD.U
WSSWINTERTANKER1MOD.U
However, you're missing files WSSWINTER7MOD.U and WSSWINTER8MOD.U from the list and from the pack you linked to at the bottom of the first post Direct Download of WSSWinter(X)MOD.u, which makes the package incomplete.

Thus, these two missing files (7th and 8th) can be downloaded here @ ro.pl
Hopefully, you can include them with the update as well. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And now we finally have a chance to do it. I understand that some of you have a hard time understanding what patience means, but we are a very small company, but I do know we are one of the best companies at supporting our games. I will now be updating the White List and fixing the broken player counts that show up in Steam. The update will be coming out in the next week.

Thank you to those who have been patient.

Upvote 0
Well with the many 5 dollar weekends you get a lot of new folks now coming to the forum with issues we've seen years ago and they don't realize that you guys are onto bigger and better things.

They don't realize the game has been out now for 3 years and is pretty much to it's end and with the announcement of game 2, that they just need to be happy you guys even care about fixing anything at this point in RO.

Thanks for any fixes, patches, or additions, greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0
Can these be added to the whitelist? Some of these are in the original whitelist, but they are failing on my system.
This is my log.

Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /AHZ_ROVEHICLES_TWO.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/AHZ_ROVehicles_Two.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/RONG.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - /LIBHTTP4.U
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/LibHTTP4.u
Log: STEAMSTATS: SECURITY CHECK FAILED - ../System/CO_StugIIIG_BetaOne.u

Echoman, we only support a particular version of the files that are in the White List. So, for AHZ_ROVehicles_Two and LibHTTP4 you are currently loading the wrong version of those files. Please use files from the list in the First Post. I believe we can add CO_StugIIIG_BetaOne to the White List of files, but can someone please explain to me what RONG.u is? Also, please let me know where to get the latest version of it.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That sounds good! So i found this files, that are often used:

CO_ISU152_Final.u
DIVH_ROVehicles.u
DVScopedPickups.u
PzB783Inventory.u
SatchelPickup.u
SHK_Mortar_betatwo.u
WHWinter1MOD.u
WHWinter2MOD.u
WHWinter3MOD.u
WHWinter4MOD.u
WHWinter5MOD.u
WHWinter6MOD.u
WHWinter7MOD.u
WHWinter8MOD.u
WSSWinter7MOD.u
WSSWinter8MOD.u

For the Kriegstadt-Map you need this files:

H-BerlinTanksMod3.u
EH-KriegstadtMisc.u
EH-M40UniformMod.u
EH-MG_Mod3.u
EH-Pantherturm.u

For the AlteZiegelei-Map:

FB_TurncoatVehicles.u
FB_WeaponPickups.u

For the new Exterminator-Mutator:

Exterminator.u

Some files that are used not so often:

181_ROVehicles.u
3rd_HalftrackCamo.u
G_36Heer1CAMod.u
G_36Heer2CAMod.u
G_36Heer3CAMod.u
G_36Heer4CAMod.u
G_36Heer5CAMod.u
G_Heer1CAMod.u
G_Heer2CAMod.u
G_Heer3CAMod.u
G_Heer4CAMod.u
G_Heer5CAMod.u
G_Heer6CAMod.u
G_Heer7CAMod.u
Moz_AprilClasses_01.u
Moz_SpringSkins.upl
R_RKKA1CAMod.u
R_RKKA2CAMod.u
R_RKKA3CAMod.u
R_RKKA4CAMod.u
R_RKKA5CAMod.u
RWAmmo.u
RWInventory.u
RWRoles.u
SlavekRORoles.u
WeaponSound716ID.u

I think all files can be downloaded from RO-Poland (Bart Bear)!

Upvote 0
CO_ISU152_Final.u - Added
DIVH_ROVehicles.u - Already in
DVScopedPickups.u - Will not Add(not something we want to support)
PzB783Inventory.u - Already in
SatchelPickup.u - Please explain what this changes
SHK_Mortar_betatwo.u - Added
WHWinter1MOD.u - Added
WHWinter2MOD.u - Added
WHWinter3MOD.u - Added
WHWinter4MOD.u - Added
WHWinter5MOD.u - Added
WHWinter6MOD.u - Added
WHWinter7MOD.u - Added
WHWinter8MOD.u - Added
WSSWinter7MOD.u - Added
WSSWinter8MOD.u - Added

I need further explanation of what each of the files are below(as in, what do they add/remove)
For the Kriegstadt-Map you need this files:
H-BerlinTanksMod3.u
EH-KriegstadtMisc.u
EH-M40UniformMod.u
EH-MG_Mod3.u
EH-Pantherturm.u

For the AlteZiegelei-Map:
FB_TurncoatVehicles.u
FB_WeaponPickups.u

Upvote 0
SatchelPickup.u - standard satchel pickup
EH-BerlinTanksMod3.u - no idea
EH-KriegstadtMisc.u - no idea
EH-M40UniformMod.u - slightly change of color in the uniforms
EH-MG_Mod3.u - another version of EHs MG mod, 250 bullet belts, toned down tracers.
EH-Pantherturm.u - the panther turm on Kriegsstadt.

FB_TurncoatVehicles.u - vehicles in there can be triggered to switch team, used to capture vehicles on cap
FB_WeaponPickups.u - Weapon pickups for different weapons, pretty sure a scope is in there.

Upvote 0
Here's the list of files I'm adding, please let me know if I missed something or you'd like something else added:
Please "ArmoredBeasts2_Beta_208"-AlteZiegelei always runs this as well.
system files:

ArmoredBeasts2.ini
ArmoredBeasts2.u
ArmoredBeasts2.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_AHZ_ROVehicles.u
ArmoredBeasts2_AHZ_ROVehicles.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_Codebase.u
ArmoredBeasts2_ROCustom.u
ArmoredBeasts2_ROCustom.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_ROVehicles.u
ArmoredBeasts2_ROVehicles.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_Weapons.u
ArmoredBeasts2_Weapons.ucl

Last edited:
Upvote 0
SatchelPickup.u - Added because we don't have any Satchel based Achievements

Still need a real description of what these files are doing before we can add support for the Kriegstadt-Map, which we would like to do:
EH-BerlinTanksMod3.u
EH-KriegstadtMisc.u

Sounds like we're not going to be able to support the AlteZiegelei-Map due to what those 2 .u files incorporate, on top of the fact that we're not going to support the Armored Beasts mod.

Upvote 0
As we have previously stated, we believe that Armored Beasts changes too much of the vehicle mechanics for us to allow it to run alongside our Achievements.

Darkest Hour, just as with Mare Nostrum and Carpathian Crosses, will not be allowed to run alongside our Achievements, as it makes major changes to the game play as well.

This does not mean that servers can not run these mutators/mods, it simply means that players on those servers will not be earning Red Orchestra Achievements while playing on those servers.

BartBear: That file was added to the White List.

Upvote 0
Still need a real description of what these files are doing before we can add support for the Kriegstadt-Map, which we would like to do:
EH-BerlinTanksMod3.u
EH-KriegstadtMisc.u

BerlinTanksMod3 does the modifications for all of the armored vehicles in the map, but not the Panther!

KriegstadtMisc contains the version of the PaK43 and PaK40 guns modified for use with Kriegstadt!

Upvote 0
And now we finally have a chance to do it. I understand that some of you have a hard time understanding what patience means, but we are a very small company, but I do know we are one of the best companies at supporting our games. I will now be updating the White List and fixing the broken player counts that show up in Steam. The update will be coming out in the next week.

Thank you to those who have been patient.

What about the update for this week? :D

Upvote 0
Echoman, we only support a particular version of the files that are in the White List. So, for AHZ_ROVehicles_Two and LibHTTP4 you are currently loading the wrong version of those files. Please use files from the list in the First Post. I believe we can add CO_StugIIIG_BetaOne to the White List of files, but can someone please explain to me what RONG.u is? Also, please let me know where to get the latest version of it.

How can you tell that my files are the wrong version? What is the latest version, how will I know? For example the LibHTTP4.u is from 2-12-2008. Is there a newer version?

Last edited:
Upvote 0