• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Note to admins: Problem player

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Hello =213=Slavek & RTR here

Server admins please read:

There has been a problem player on lately. Probably laughing at me right? This guy has been joining servers and impersonating people already in game. He then spams racist remarks and changes back to his old name in an attempt to get other people banned. One of the admins on RTR ended up banning the wrong guy because of this misunderstanding(We are sorry Surly, you have been unbanned and are welcome back any time ^^b) Figured it was just another asshat but when we looked at server logs, the name "********" came up. Turns out this is one of the names/alias our friend "ZBSK" (Can't put full name, Forum blocks it out -,-) uses. I'm posting his IP and his Steam ID. You can ban him now or if you have doubts whether i'm telling the truth/don't know me , keep an eye out for him. I personally would recommend just get rid of him now without a bunch of drama.

Name : apples(He would change back to this name after impersonating)

SteamID : 76561197999183514

IP : 75.140.18.167

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.